Gorgeous Hemp & Indigo-dyed Handmade Cushion Cover - A unique statement of style and sustainability
- Sourced from smallholder hemp farms in Ha Giang, Vietnam, and accented by indigo-dyed batik motifs upcycled from fabrics sourced from Red Dzao communities in the mountainous Sapa region
- The fabric showcases the peach flower, symbol of spring, as well as snail spiral motifs to represent family and the circle of life, hand-drawn using bees wax collected locally and using a “resist dye” technique.
- As each item is handmade using vintage textiles, each one is guaranteed to be individual, unique, as different and special as the person who made it
- Fastens at the back with coconut shell buttons
- Coordinating Bed Runner Available
Hand-printed indigo-dyed hemp batik using the beeswax batik stenciling method (upcycled from Red Dzao artisans in Sapa, Vietnam).
Additional natural hemp sourced from Hmong artisans in smallholder hemp farms in Ha Giang, Vietnam.
Ships from Sydney, Australia