Hand crafted Drop Earrings inspired by the Lotus Flower, seen in Cambodia as a symbol of purity, creativity and enlightenment.
Fall in love with the Lotus Earrings, fashioned from Recycled Brass.
The Lotus Flower has been intricately cut out by hand using traditional techniques by Jewellery Designer, Chantha Thoeun based in Phnom Penh.
Choose from two sizes of Lotus Peace Drop Earrings
- Crafted from Recycled Brass
- Brass Earrings are Gold Plated
- Small: Brass Earrings are 2.5cm dia and hooks are 2.5cm drop
- Large: Brass Earrings are 3.5cm dia and hooks are 1.5cm drop
- Recycled Brass started off as Bomb Shells that have been transformed into things of beauty
Handmade with love by Disadvantaged Artisans in Phnom Penh who are striving for a better future
Not only will you be buying a unique piece of jewellery when you buy these beautiful Lotus Earrings but you will also be making a difference to someone's life. That's a "Win Win".
Made in Cambodia
Ships from Sydney Warehouse