Striking Handpainted Black Trinket Box featuring a red tropical flower painting.
Makes a striking addition to any Dressing Table or Display Shelf.
Hand-painted Lacquered Box and Lid featuring a contemporary design.
Lacquerware Boxes make a perfect and unique ideal gift for anyone who wants to store their jewellery, accessories or trinkets. Also ideal simply as a decorative item.
Unique Asian inspired homewares from Ho Chi Minh based Huong Nga Fine Arts.
Colour your world with Lacquerware. If you've visited Vietnam you would have seen Lacquered Decor on your travels. It's as much a part of Vietnam as a bowl of Pho!
Crafted and hand painted in the Huong Nga Fine Arts workshop in Ho Chi Minh City. Each creation of lacquered product from Huong Nga Fine Arts workshop is the result of a time-honoured process. There are in total 13 coats of lacquer which makes them durable and long-lasting.
To preserve its beauty Lacquerware should be handled carefully in a proper way.
- Lacquerware should not be exposed to direct sunlight for a long periods of time because the colour can fade or change.
- Do not use chemicals and hot water to clean the lacquer products.
- Do not soak.
- Use a dry or damp soft cloth to wipe away dust and moisture.
- Hand wash your lacquer products with mild dish detergent
- Do not put lacquerware in the dishwasher.
- Rinse your lacquer products with warm water and dry immediately.
N.B Colours may appear slightly different from how they appear on your screen
Made with love in Vietnam
Ships from Australia