Ginger Jars were originally used for storing and transporting herbs and spices in Ancient Asian nations. Now they are highly sought after by interior designers and collectors of unique decor.
How do you display your ginger jar? Our lacquered ginger jars come in various shapes and sizes. They all have their own matching lids. For a chic designer effect pair your ginger jars together in a set of 2 or 3 of varying sizes. Of course, our ginger jars have enough gravitas to make their own statement singularly too.
More practical purposes: Ginger Jars make beautiful ornaments but also they can hold anything from dry goods to tea bags. Or alternatively think about turning your ginger jar into a vase filled with your favourite dried flower arrangement. Remove the lid and keep it somewhere safe of course.
Unique Asian inspired homewares from Ho Chi Minh based Huong Nga Fine Arts.
Gold Lacquered Ginger Jar features:
- 20cm dia at widest point x 30cm high
- Painted Lacquered exterior
- Black inlay
Crafted and hand painted in the Huong Nga Fine Arts workshop in Ho Chi Minh City. Each creation of lacquered product from Huong Nga Fine Arts workshop is the result of a time-honoured process. There are in total 13 coats of lacquer which makes them durable and long-lasting.
To preserve its beauty Lacquerware should be handled carefully in a proper way.
- Lacquerware should not be exposed to direct sunlight for a long periods of time because the colour can fade or change.
- Do not use chemicals and hot water to clean the lacquer products.
- Do not soak.
- Use a dry or damp soft cloth to wipe away dust and moisture.
- Hand wash your lacquer products with mild dish detergent
- Do not put lacquerware in the dishwasher.
- Rinse your lacquer products with warm water and dry immediately.
N.B Colours may appear slightly different from how they appear on your screen
Made with love in Vietnam
Ships from Australia