A beautiful gift for the home - a painted lacquered vase.
Gorgeous design featuring painted red summer flowers and specks of red, on a black background.
The round vase makes a stunning shelf ornament and will brighten up any living room.
Unique Asian inspired homewares from Ho Chi Minh based Huong Nga Fine Arts.
- 25cm dia at widest point x 15cm high
- Painted Lacquered exterior
- Black inlay
Crafted and hand painted in the Huong Nga Fine Arts workshop in Ho Chi Minh City. Each creation of lacquered product from Huong Nga Fine Arts workshop is the result of a time-honoured process. There are in total 13 coats of lacquer which makes them durable and long-lasting.
To preserve its beauty Lacquerware should be handled carefully in a proper way.
- Lacquerware should not be exposed to direct sunlight for a long periods of time because the colour can fade or change.
- Do not use chemicals and hot water to clean the lacquer products.
- Do not soak.
- Use a dry or damp soft cloth to wipe away dust and moisture.
- Hand wash your lacquer products with mild dish detergent
- Do not put lacquerware in the dishwasher.
- Rinse your lacquer products with warm water and dry immediately.
N.B Colours may appear slightly different from how they appear on your screen
Made with love in Vietnam
Ships from Australia