Eugenie Darge's designs are inspired by old vintage photographs from the early 1900s period in Vietnam, and ethnic minorities from this spell binding country.
The prints are characterised with deep colours and a nod to pop art style. Colourful, Vintage and very feminine spirited textiles.
New in store and new to Eugenie Darge are the framed portraits of Vietnamese women in Ao Dai. The linen prints are stretched on a light and easy to hang frame.
The Miss Hong Framed Portrait will stand out in a home owned by a lover of beautiful Asian style, the lover of unique and modern pop art designs. If you've travelled to Vietnam you will immediately be transported back there, and memories will come flooding back of of the Vietnamese women wearing the traditional stunning Ao Dai.
- Designed from old postcards or ethnic photos
- Linen canvas mounted on ply wood ready to hang
- Miss Hong wears a blue Ao Dai and is on a green background
- Digital printing (high quality process and ink)
- Complete with hook for instant hanging
- Dimensions: 25cm X 25cm
Made with love in a small workshop in Vietnam
Ships from Australia