Look stylish while being Eco-Friendly with this Reusable Tote Bag. Exceptionally lightweight and practical, the Japanese inspired design allows the bag to be folded into its own small pocket for shopping convenience.
As we transition to plastic bag-free shopping, this is the perfect extra bag for spontaneous grocery purchases, a day at the beach or around the town.
Machine washable, the bag is printed with high quality, non-toxic, eco-solvent inks.
The classic Art Deco tile motifs of French colonial Indochina make for a chic and refined tote bag. Its symmetry and monochromatic tones are the perfect complement to any black ensemble.
· W42cm x H55cm
· Lightweight and can be carried in your main bag
· Spacious interior and folds neatly to a compact size for easy travel or storage
· Machine washable and non-fading
· Non-toxic eco-solvent inks from Japan
· Printed on high quality silk-like polyester
· Fashionable eco bag for the modern shopper
Made in their ethical workshop in Ho Chi Minh City, the CUSHnART brand strives to grow their business with the same integrity and honesty they use to craft their products, offering a safe and transparent workplace.
Designs are by Selene, an Australian living in Vietnam since 2005. While she draws inspiration from the East, Selene brings her distinctly Western lens and artistic traveller soul to her designs.
Made with love in Vietnam - Ships from Australia